A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 364 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction \ Concrete Block, Equipment/Appliances \ Other - Call Agent, Exterior Finish \ Painted, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Front Door Faces \ W, Furnished \ None, General County Loc \ Central, Home Owners Assoc \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Kitchen - Eat In, Interior Features \ Laundry in Garage, Legal/Misc: 55+ Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Gated Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Home Warranty \ No, Legal/Misc: Homestead \ Yes, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Measurements From \ Tax Rolls, Parking \ 1 Car Attchd Garage, Pool \ Private, Pool Features \ Private - Inground, Property Status \ Bank Owned, Res Sub-Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof \ Shingle - Asphalt, Split Bedroom \ No, State/Province \ FL, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision/Condo Nm \ MERRITT RIDGE SHEET 5, To Be Constructed \ No, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Waterfront \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 24 3635500000N0000400
- Zillow Home ID: 43415669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32952 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Merritt Island as a whole. Among 32952 homes, this home is valued 57.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% higher than in Merritt Island, and 156% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merritt Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32952 home values.
|450 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$123K||4||2||1,360|
|430 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$128K||3||2||1,325|
|435 S Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island, FL||$104K||3||2||1,552|
|445 S Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island, FL||$98K||3||2||1,325|
|425 S Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island, FL||$79K||3||2||1,092|
|460 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$73K||3||2||1,325|
|420 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$114K||4||2||1,552|
|445 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$70K||3||1||1,134|
|435 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$74K||3||2||1,350|
|455 S Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island, FL||$125K||4||2||1,602|
|455 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$103K||4||2||1,685|
|425 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$72K||3||2||1,360|
|415 S Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island, FL||--||3||--||1,573|
|470 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$82K||4||2||1,360|
|410 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$163K||3||2||2,265|
|475 S Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island, FL||$131K||4||2||1,812|
|465 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$74K||3||2||1,325|
|415 Allen Dr Merritt Island, FL||$94K||3||2||1,594|
|405 S Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island, FL||$152K||--||--||--|
|485 S Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island, FL||$96K||3||2||1,325|
Nearby Schools in Merritt Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!