- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
440 Center St, Woodstock, IL 600983 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,133 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $151,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 1 space, 319 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,133 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1305403007
- Zillow Home ID: 5036622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 440 Center Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60098 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.1% greater than in Woodstock, and 2198.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- 436 Center St Woodstock, IL$120K21.51,059
- 442 Center St Woodstock, IL$123K21928
- 428 Center St Woodstock, IL$174K----1,019
- 456 Center St Woodstock, IL$149K----934
- 441 Center St Woodstock, IL$163K----2,016
- Vacant Center St Woodstock, IL--------
- 435 Center St Woodstock, IL$165K421,920
- 445 Center St Woodstock, IL$110K----1,488
- 424 Center St Woodstock, IL$123K----1,152
- 460 Center St Woodstock, IL$114K----960
- 429 Center St Woodstock, IL$126K----1,344
- 449 Center St Woodstock, IL$152K421,701
- 427 Center St Woodstock, IL$126K----1,526
- 416 Center St Woodstock, IL$130K----1,470
- 453 Center St Woodstock, IL$114K----2,033
- 421 Center St Woodstock, IL$121K----1,336
- Vacant Mchenry Ave Woodstock, IL--------
- 417 Center St Woodstock, IL$128K----1,676
Nearby Schools in Woodstock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292