- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
440 Central Ave, Menlo Park, CA 940253 beds, 2 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Just updated the front living room (June 2009) with new window, in-ceiling surround sound, and built in cabinets. Expanded foyer as well as updated front of the house with new moldings around all windows.
Low key area where families are abundant with a number of homes being upgraded and/or rebuilt completely. Very nice.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 2620 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $570,000
- Price/sqft: $1,149
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 410 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Mother-in-law apartment is a separate 400 sq. ft. cottage with a full bath, bedroom, and office
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 062366070
- Zillow Home ID: 15583996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 440 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% higher than in Menlo Park, and 87% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 446 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.58M321,440
- 436 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.53M311,340
- 430 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.56M321,530
- 458 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.4M211,030
- 410 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.59M421,730
- 111 Elm St Menlo Park, CA$1.67M321,961
- 1945 Menalto Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.58M431,771
- 406 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.12M21890
- 504 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.29M311,010
- 116 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.31M321,030
- 423 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.58M321,435
- 425 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.96M321,880
- 402 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.05M332,394
- 419 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.58M321,670
- 431 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$2M322,280
- 101 Elm St Menlo Park, CA$1.45M432,349
- 508 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.25M211,120
- 413 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.62M231,510
- 409 Central Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.21M422,400
- 202 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.58M441,680
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.