- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
440 Devonwood Ct, Taylors, SC 296873 beds, 3 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $65,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 0538120102000
- Zillow Home ID: 11042252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 440 Devonwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29687 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% greater than in Taylors, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taylors.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29687 home values.
- 442 Devonwood Ct Taylors, SC$75K331,386
- 441 Devonwood Ct Taylors, SC$183K53.52,744
- 22 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$84K32.51,408
- 20 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$85K32.51,408
- Devonwood Ct Taylors, SC$121K542,568
- 18 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$83K32.51,408
- 16 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$85K32.51,408
- 24 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$76K32.51,408
- 434 Devonwood Ct Taylors, SC$137K542,200
- 26 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$77K32.51,408
- 14 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$85K32.51,408
- 101 Devonwood Ct Taylors, SC$153K53.52,744
- 28 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$77K32.51,400
- 433 Devonwood Ct Taylors, SC$155K53.52,744
- 30 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$77K32.51,408
- 12 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$82K32.51,408
- 32 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$79K32.51,408
- 426 Devonwood Ct Taylors, SC$110K442,210
- 419 Devonwood Ct Taylors, SC$157K442,336
- 10 Dover Dr Taylors, SC$75K32.51,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.