A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 957 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $157,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- APPLIANCES \ Microwave, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Slider, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Wood, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Pantry, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Parcel #: M:203 B:00000 L:00054
- Zillow Home ID: 56817286
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-223K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01223 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield Metro as a whole. Among 01223 homes, this home is valued 3.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% lower than in Pittsfield Metro, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01223 home values.
|427 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$143K||3||1||1,275|
|445 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$132K||2||1||888|
|405 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$142K||2||1||1,008|
|465 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$173K||3||1||1,606|
|490 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$130K||2||1||720|
|498 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$263K||3||1||1,776|
|380 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$232K||2||1.5||1,888|
|301 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$283K||2||1||2,958|
|629 Washington Mountain Rd Washington, MA||$149K||3||1||1,148|
|88 Stonehouse Rd Washington, MA||$534K||--||1||2,843|
|190 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$227K||3||1.5||1,584|
|207 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$150K||2||1||1,296|
|159 Simmons Rd Washington, MA||$299K||2||1.5||1,638|
|332 Simmons Rd Washington, MA||$349K||3||2||1,864|
|706 Frost Rd Washington, MA||$344K||4||1.5||2,432|
|108 Simmons Rd Washington, MA||$239K||3||2||2,274|
|230 Stonehouse Rd Washington, MA||$340K||3||2.5||2,392|
|282 Stonehouse Rd Washington, MA||$149K||3||1||1,296|
|1513 Lovers Lane Rd Washington, MA||$196K||3||1||1,813|
|88 Stonehouse Rd Washington, MA||$294K||--||1||2,843|
Nearby Schools in Washington
PK-5 & ungraded3.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded6.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded6.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.