- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 5,434 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $276
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:00063 B:00051 L:00000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56032409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $284-533K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 38.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|442 S Main St Andover, MA||$385K||3||1.5||1,878|
|438 S Main St Andover, MA||$369K||3||1||1,665|
|444 S Main St Andover, MA||$835K||4||3.5||5,079|
|436 S Main St Andover, MA||$384K||3||1||1,924|
|446 S Main St Andover, MA||$368K||3||1||1,607|
|434 S Main St Andover, MA||$641K||4||2.5||3,024|
|5 Rocky Hill Rd Andover, MA||$475K||3||2||1,711|
|10 Nancy Cir Andover, MA||$582K||5||2.5||2,818|
|448 S Main St Andover, MA||$381K||2||1.5||1,764|
|8 Nancy Cir Andover, MA||$506K||4||2.5||2,140|
|3 Rocky Hill Rd Andover, MA||$443K||3||2||1,751|
|9 Rocky Hill Rd Andover, MA||$477K||3||2.5||1,904|
|432 S Main St Andover, MA||$382K||3||1||1,986|
|450 S Main St Andover, MA||$313K||3||1||1,008|
|439 S Main St Andover, MA||$570K||4||2.5||3,052|
|430 S Main St Andover, MA||$333K||2||1.5||1,260|
|435 S Main St Andover, MA||$451K||3||1.5||2,692|
|16 Linda Rd Andover, MA||$499K||3||2.5||2,056|
|437 S Main St Andover, MA||$334K||2||2||1,095|
|443 S Main St Andover, MA||$471K||3||1.5||2,564|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!