- Built in 1980
- 400 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,066 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $374,000
- View: Water
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Cooling \ Central A\C - Electric, Sewer \ City, General \ Elevator, Views \ Water, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Description \ Stucco, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Location \ Waterfront, Body of Water \ Ocean, Community Type \ Gated, General \ Guard Gated, Interior \ Exercise Area, Exterior Description \ Other, Location \ Ocean \ Beach, Garage Count \ 1 Car Garage, Exterior \ Dock
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 74248680001
- Zillow Home ID: 54201998
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $417-489K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34145 home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Marco Island as a whole. Among 34145 homes, this home is 14.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34145, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% greater than in Marco Island, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marco Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34145 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (461)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 440 Seaview CT|
Nearby Schools in Marco Island
Data by GreatSchools.org