440 Villa Point Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Sold on 2/8/13: $642,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1991
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $642,500
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Gated Entry
- Additional FeaturesYear Built:: 1991,Community:: East Bluff - Harbor View,Tract:: Villa Point (VILP),Property Type:: Condominium,Residential
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Trash compactor
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow304
- Elementary SchoolAbraham Lincoln
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolCorona del Mar
- Middle SchoolCorona de Mar
- Parcel #93963499
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictNewport Mesa Unified
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count228
- Zillow Home ID25769725
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$748,124||$651K – $868K||+$19,867||$498||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,767/mo||$1.9K – $3.7K/mo||-$34||$1.84||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 92660 home values will rise 10% next year, compared to a 12.5% rise for Newport Beach as a whole. Among 92660 homes, this home is valued 51.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92660 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% greater than in Newport Beach, and 44.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92660 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92660 home values.
Neighborhood for 440 Villa Point Drive
Nearby Schools in Newport Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005