440 William St, Mount Washington, PA 152111 bed, 1 bath, 856 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Available 10/1/13 Contemporary Apartment with equipped kitchen,(Frig,Stove& Disposal) new bathroom
Full length closet with mirror bifold doors in bedroom.Quarry tile in kitchen and bathroom.W to W carpet in Bedroom, Large sun deck & two off street parking spaces. Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning $975.00 plus gas & electric Credit Check and Security Deposit required.Call 412-390-0909 today! William St. at Bailey Ave. 868 s.f.- 20 x 20 Liv. rm 12 x 18 h/way, kit, bath 14 x 18 bedroom.
Just 4 blocks to the Mon Incline, you can walk or ferry to the Steeler & Pirate games.Walk to downtown for work, school, shopping, dining, entertainment. The Mt Washington business district of Shiloh Street is also only two blocks away with three major banks, PNC, First Niagara and Parkvale all with ATM's, Florist, Shop& Save Grocery, Huge New Rite Aid Drug store, US Post office, State Store, Dollar Store, Dry Cleaners, Ice Cream Shop, 12 restaurants and several clubs. Get to the airport for less than $4.00, take the incline, the subway and then the 28X and you are at the airport faster than you can drive and you don't have to pay for parking or take your friend out for dinner....all this for less than $4.00. Pat Transit bus & streetcar junction is 3 blocks away. Bus stop within one block
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Washer & Dryer in basement.Off street parking adjacent to apartment.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 856 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0004L00189000000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 11516288
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 440 William Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Washington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 30.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Washington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 442 William St Mount Washington, PA$104K21828
- 430 William St # 3 Mount Washington, PA$219K21.52,000
- 444 William St Mount Washington, PA$115K21.5708
- 428 William St Mount Washington, PA$285K622,564
- 424 William St Mount Washington, PA$161K21.51,908
- 3 Bigbee St Pittsburgh, PA$67K21952
- 422 William St Mount Washington, PA$317K42.52,112
- 450 William St Mount Washington, PA$122K21.5920
- 27 Bailey Ave Mount Washington, PA$140K32--
- 21 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$135K422,824
- 17 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$133K422,876
- 416 William St Mount Washington, PA$449K32.52,475
- 452 William St Mount Washington, PA$185K211,440
- 107 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$268K933,729
- 451 Neff St Pittsburgh, PA$161K32.51,312
- 13 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$176K422,768
- 418 William St Mount Washington, PA$455K32.52,475
- 1 Bigbee St Pittsburgh, PA$96K211,156
- 454 William St Mount Washington, PA$151K211,280
- 11 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$130K331,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!