The kitchen offers rich warm tones throughout the wood stained cabinetry, granite countertops, sleek appliances and large-tile floors. With gas cooking and ample pantry space this kitchen is a dream! The raised breakfast bar offers an additional dining option to the dining nook. The dining nook is impeccably appointed with luxurious details including a beautiful bay window seat. What a great place to relax and enjoy meals with family and friends!
The expansive master suite features carpeted floors, variable ceiling height and a ceiling fan. A walk-in closet sits just outside the entry to the master spa, which boasts a dual vanity, tiled garden tub and step-in shower! A pleasant surprise, a study nook is tucked away between the living and master suite, with built-in desk and storage! The two additional beds are roomy as well, with walk-in closets to boot! The second bathroom affords tons of counter space with an oversized vanity, as well as a shower/tub combo and throne.
One of our favorite features of the home is the oversized laundry, with a great folding table feature! Sitting just off the kitchen, it also offers extra storage space. A manageable yard and covered patio offer great working space for your future backyard oasis without too much hassle. With the additional assurance of an underground storm shelter in the garage, this custom cutie is a no-brainer! Call today to schedule your private showing!
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 412 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $13
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $164,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 583770
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 438 sqft
- Security System
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Gas Stove, AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, Dining \ Breakfast Nook, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Fencing \ Wood, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-2 Car Attached, Garages \ 2, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 / Yes, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Home Warranty Type \ None, Homestead Exemption Y/N \ Yes, Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Solid Surface, InteriorFeatures \ Double Vanities, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, InteriorFeatures \ Garden Tub, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Shades/Blinds, InteriorFeatures \ Split Bedroom Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, OtherRooms \ Study/Den, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA/VA, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,659 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0161062
- Zillow Home ID: 112526944
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-167K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73160 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Moore as a whole. Among 73160 homes, this home is 48.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% less than in Moore, and 11.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73160 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
|4308 Brooklyn Ave Moore, OK||--||--||--||--|
|4304 Brooklyn Ave Moore, OK||--||3||2||1,256|
|4408 Brooklyn Ave Moore, OK||$124K||3||2||1,556|
|4404 Brooklyn Ave Moore, OK||$124K||3||2||1,543|
|4256 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$178K||3||2||1,828|
|4260 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$144K||3||2||1,406|
|500 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$150K||3||2||1,488|
|4252 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$151K||3||2||1,481|
|504 SW 43RD St Moore, OK||$180K||4||2||1,855|
|4412 Brooklyn Ave Moore, OK||--||4||2||1,646|
|4248 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$149K||3||2||1,439|
|4248 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$111K||3||2||1,416|
|4245 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$159K||3||2||1,642|
|504 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$149K||3||2||1,477|
|4511 Apple Estates Rd Moore, OK||$318K||3||3||2,705|
|500 Manhattan Dr Moore, OK||$119K||3||2||1,530|
|4416 Brooklyn Ave Moore, OK||--||3||2||1,423|
|4244 Red Apple Ter Moore, OK||$142K||3||2||1,406|
|4515 Apple Estates Rd Moore, OK||$272K||3||3||2,203|
|500 Meadow Land Dr Moore, OK||$143K||3||2||1,427|
Nearby Schools in Moore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!