4400 Kenilworth Ave, Baltimore, MD 212123 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5191 057
- Zillow Home ID: 36611170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4400 Kenilworth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wilson Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 58.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.7% higher than in Baltimore, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wilson Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wilson Park home values.
- 4404 Kenilworth Ave Baltimore, MD$49K--11,288
- 922 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$157K--21,288
- 4406 Kenilworth Ave Baltimore, MD$146K42.51,269
- 4413 Craddock Ave Baltimore, MD$75K--11,152
- 4415 Craddock Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--11,098
- 4411 Craddock Ave Baltimore, MD$69K------
- 1000 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$88K--1720
- 4417 Craddock Ave Baltimore, MD$248K324,926
- Craddock Ave Baltimore, MD$248K--21,002
- 916 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$96K--1.51,254
- 4419 Craddock Ave Baltimore, MD$65K--21,464
- 1006 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$79K--11,240
- 912 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$103K--21,288
- 4423 Craddock Ave Baltimore, MD$181K--22,378
- 929 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$176K--21,908
- 1008 E 43rd St # 1 Baltimore, MD$45K421,500
- 1008 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$139K421,282
- 923 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$170K321,280
- 1001 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$183K--22,144
- 921 E 43rd St Baltimore, MD$157K31.51,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!