4400 Quieto Ct, Denver, CO 802112 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 687 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Parcel #: 0221226014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13299075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4400 Quieto Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunnyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% higher than in Denver, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunnyside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 4410 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$245K21717
- 4422 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$245K21748
- 4430 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$250K21919
- 4401 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$277K311,043
- 4409 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$281K31942
- 4335 Pecos St Denver, CO$317K321,042
- 4421 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$232K21725
- 4440 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$192K21719
- 4358 Pecos St Denver, CO$281K211,050
- 4429 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$192K21719
- 4300 Pecos St Denver, CO------6,290
- 4323 Pecos St Denver, CO$211K21721
- 4342 Pecos St Denver, CO$350K212,142
- 4336 Quivas St Denver, CO$329K321,012
- 4430 Pecos St Denver, CO$276K31.51,118
- 4450 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$220K21747
- 4439 Quieto Ct Denver, CO$261K311,137
- 4330 Quivas St Denver, CO$312K22963
- 4444 Pecos St Denver, CO$225K21674
- 4317 Pecos St Denver, CO$278K21811
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.