4400 Tin Top Trl, Graham, NC 272533 beds, 2 baths, 2,991 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 12.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,991 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 157348
- Zillow Home ID: 67332928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4400 Tin Top Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27253, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.1% higher than in Alamance, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alamance.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27253 home values.
- 4598 Tin Top Trl Graham, NC$179K421,412
- 4210 E Greensboro Chapel Hill Rd Graham, NC$179K321,378
- 7067 Rogers Farm Ln # A Graham, NC--621,340
- 7111 Rogers Farm Ln Graham, NC$89K311,827
- 4214 E Greensboro Chapel Hill Rd Graham, NC$419K222,268
- 4220 E Greensboro Chapel Hill Rd Graham, NC--Studio2.51,620
- 7127 Rogers Farm Ln Graham, NC$103K222,442
- 7116 Rogers Farm Ln Graham, NC$107K321,670
- 7132 Rogers Farm Ln Graham, NC$75K31.51,232
- 7000 Virginia Lamm Dr Graham, NC$241K432,235
- 4360 E Greensboro Chapel Hill Rd Graham, NC$189K432,052
- 202 Blue Ridge Dr Graham, NC$185K321,592
- 4274 E Greensboro Chapel Hill Rd Graham, NC$88K311,248
- 6924 Eli Ct Graham, NC$169K322,079
- 4073 Copeland Ter Graham, NC$257K331,744
- Blue Ridge Dr Graham, NC$185K321,592
- 4512 Foreys Ct Graham, NC$294K432,974
- 6920 Eli Ct Graham, NC$163K321,526
- 4501 Foreys Ct Graham, NC$174K322,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005