4400 W Spruce St APT 279, Tampa, FL 336073 beds, 2 baths
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Management company requires verifiable income, good credit and rental history and will not allow eviction or criminal records.
Spacious apartment includes washer/dryer and features solid surface flooring, granite counters, stainless steel appliances with ceramic tile in wet areas with soaker tubs in each bath.
Community features, state of the art fitness facility with 2 stand up tanning beds, theater room, demo kitchen with monthly cooking classes and covered parking garage with remote access.
Conveniently located to I-275, Channelside, Tampa International Airport and just minutes to Westshore Plaza, SOHO and many other shopping and dining options.
Walk to International Plaza and Baystreet!
Community is an easy commute to the Westshore Business District, TIA, Hard Rock, St. Petersburg, Downtown Tampa and Macdill AFB.
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 379
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111310999
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4400 W Spruce Street APT 279
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carver City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.5% greater than in Tampa, and 307.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carver City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carver City home values.
- 4400 W Spruce St # 135479 Tampa, FL--221,229
- 4400 W Spruce St # 135478 Tampa, FL--221,057
- 4400 W Spruce St # 135473 Tampa, FL--Studio1575
- 4400 W Spruce St # 135474 Tampa, FL--221,178
- W Spruce St APT 2203 Tampa, FL$118K221,080
- W Spruce St APT 2304 Tampa, FL$89K11696
- W Spruce St APT 1220 Tampa, FL$112K221,080
- W Spruce St APT 1414 Tampa, FL$81K11792
- W Spruce St APT 2218 Tampa, FL$109K21992
- W Spruce St APT 2127 Tampa, FL$136K321,447
- W Spruce St APT 1319 Tampa, FL$72K11696
- 4400 W Spruce St Tampa, FL------555,129
- 1805 N Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL$113K221,492
- 1801 N Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL$97K221,186
- 4400 W Spruce St APT 380 Tampa, FL$134KStudio1575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292