4400 Wickham Ave APT 4D, Bronx, NY 104661 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109278297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4400 Wickham Avenue APT 4D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wakefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1250% greater than in New York, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 1785 Nereid Ave Bronx, NY$281K----2,500
- 4408 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$421K----2,750
- 1809 Nereid Ave Bronx, NY$321K----1,764
- 4410 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$453K----2,750
- 4518 Barnes Ave Bronx, NY$467K----2,585
- 1811 Nereid Ave Bronx, NY$334K32.51,764
- 1813 Nereid Ave Bronx, NY$336K32.51,764
- 4520 Barnes Ave Bronx, NY$393K----2,040
- 1815 Nereid Ave Bronx, NY$306K----1,764
- 4469 Barnes Ave Bronx, NY$364K----1,604
- 4465 Barnes Ave Bronx, NY$361K----1,230
- 4385 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$668K833,392
- 1817 Nereid Ave Bronx, NY$347K----1,944
- 4522 Barnes Ave Bronx, NY$637K----3,210
- 4411 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$326K----1,744
- 4461 Barnes Ave Bronx, NY$524K----3,336
- 4413 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$322K----1,744
- 1804 Nereid Ave Bronx, NY$600K----2,942
- 4415 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$336K311,744
- 4383 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$488K----3,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.