- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4401 Haskell Ave, Encino, CA 914365 beds, 8 baths, 12,174 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 295 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $2,800,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- MLS #: 13-722007
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- gym, tennis court, screening room, outdoor fireplace, recording studio
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 23
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,174 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 338
- Lot width: 154
- Parcel #: 2283004001
- Zillow Home ID: 19991125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4401 Haskell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 83.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encino home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 4421 Haskell Ave Encino, CA$1.66M443,619
- 15613 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$1.66M453,536
- 15625 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$1.39M322,995
- 15712 Sutton St Encino, CA$1.35M342,671
- 15605 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$1.53M443,556
- 4425 Haskell Ave Encino, CA$2.46M565,126
- 15635 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$2.13M454,293
- 15716 Sutton St Encino, CA$1.48M543,115
- 15717 Sutton St Encino, CA$1.41M342,981
- 4435 Haskell Ave Encino, CA$2.33M555,504
- 15645 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$1.38M332,925
- 4436 Dempsey Ave Encino, CA$2.67M554,640
- 15620 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$1.8M453,270
- 15610 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$2.51M565,248
- 15726 Sutton St Encino, CA$1.41M333,377
- 4443 Haskell Ave Encino, CA$1.62M443,255
- 15555 Valley Vista Blvd Encino, CA$1.32M332,307
- 15560 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$1.61M333,254
- 15722 Sutton St Encino, CA$1.57M353,479
- 15630 Woodvale Rd Encino, CA$2.11M654,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!