- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4401 Venable Ave, Charleston, WV 253043 beds, 3 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Home Theater Room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Parcel #: 13 1500590000
- Zillow Home ID: 22613379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4401 Venable Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 25304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in Charleston, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 25304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25304 home values.
- 4405 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$91K------
- 4407 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$148K------
- 4409 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$146K------
- 4411 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$151K32.51,852
- 4404 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$82K21--
- 4406 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$134K------
- 4413 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$148K------
- 4410 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$89K------
- 4417 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$151K------
- 4412 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$148K------
- 4414 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$146K------
- 44041 2 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$87K------
- 4418 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$254K------
- 505 44th Washington Ave SE Nitro, WV$102K------
- 507 44th St SE Charleston, WV$96K311,375
- 509 44th St SE Charleston, WV$123K321
- 511 44th St SE Charleston, WV$129K------
- 510 44th St SE Charleston, WV$147K------
- 601 44th St SE Charleston, WV$150K------
- 4311 Venable Ave Charleston, WV$123K211,217
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!