4403 Kathland Ave, Baltimore, MD 212073 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 8361 002
- Zillow Home ID: 36627057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4403 Kathland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Howard Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in Baltimore, and 119.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Howard Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Park home values.
- 4401 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$324K--23,008
- 4405 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$171K--11,804
- 4407 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--11,820
- 4402 Wentworth Rd Baltimore, MD$161K--11,650
- 4400 Wentworth Rd Baltimore, MD$242K--23,016
- Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$207K--21,852
- Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$203K--22,584
- Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--11,756
- Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$223K--2.51,380
- Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$106K--11,798
- 4409 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$220K--1.51,810
- 4315 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$171K--11,176
- 4404 Wentworth Rd Baltimore, MD$81K411,727
- 4404 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$182K42.51,904
- 4402 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$203K--22,584
- 4406 Wentworth Rd Baltimore, MD$215K433,264
- 4314 Wentworth Rd Baltimore, MD$189K--12,068
- 4406 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--3.51,929
- 4400 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$211K--22,634
- 4411 Kathland Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--11,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.