- Lot: 1,498 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- HOA Fee: $158
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $416
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,464 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 519 174505600
- Zillow Home ID: 111400144
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Weibel home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among Weibel homes, this home is valued 23% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Weibel, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% higher than in Fremont, and 28.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Weibel home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Weibel home values.
|44028 Renoir Ter Fremont, CA||$968K||4||4||2,160|
|44027 Renoir Ter Fremont, CA||$651K||3||3||1,407|
|44048 Renoir Ter Fremont, CA||$1M||4||4||2,057|
|44033 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$1.06M||4||3.5||2,464|
|44023 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$971K||4||4||2,160|
|44018 Renoir Ter Fremont, CA||$850K||4||3||1,854|
|44013 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$1.06M||4||3.5||2,464|
|44043 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$1.15M||4||3.5||2,464|
|44017 Renoir Ter Fremont, CA||$846K||4||3||1,854|
|44007 Renoir Ter Fremont, CA||$1.05M||4||3.5||2,464|
|44003 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$973K||4||4||2,160|
|44057 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$1.01M||--||--||--|
|44032 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$1.02M||4||4||2,057|
|44022 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$1.04M||4||3.5||2,464|
|44012 Degas Ter Fremont, CA||$1.01M||4||3||1,854|
|44057 Cassatt Cmn Fremont, CA||$1.03M||4||4||2,015|
|2495 Night Shade Ln Fremont, CA||$1.08M||4||3||1,630|
|2415 Monet Ter Fremont, CA||$982K||4||4||2,160|
|2405 Monet Ter Fremont, CA||$986K||4||4||2,160|
|2425 Monet Ter Fremont, CA||$746K||3||3||1,401|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!