4404 S Trenton St, Seattle, WA 981182 beds, 1 bath, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $174,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 490 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 7220400060
- Zillow Home ID: 49024237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4404 S Trenton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dunlap market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 58.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 130% greater than in Seattle, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
- 4400 S Trenton St Seattle, WA$305K322,170
- 8650 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$338K532,450
- 4406 S Trenton St Seattle, WA$316K421,860
- 8647 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$214K21630
- 8638 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$284K31.751,640
- 8634 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$335K31.752,370
- 8653 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$257K31.51,780
- 8639 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$386K311,540
- 8655 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$284K322,490
- 8659 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$279K32.51,470
- 8649 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$255K311,000
- 8630 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$291K32.51,560
- 8645 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$329K52.752,430
- 8635 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$314K31.751,270
- 8631 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$257K21860
- 8639 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$323K52.752,220
- 8624 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$269K41.51,140
- 8625 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$211K21870
- 8633 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$298K42.252,040
- 8620 44th Ave S Seattle, WA$276K41.51,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292