- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4404 Sailor Ct, Orlando, FL 328123 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,889 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 082330937700050
- Zillow Home ID: 46085268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4404 Sailor Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% higher than in Conway, and 173.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32812 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Conway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32812 home values.
- 4412 Sailor Ct Orlando, FL$205K421,860
- 4405 Sailor Ct Orlando, FL$204K431,978
- 4411 Sailor Ct Orlando, FL$179K421,700
- 4416 Sailor Ct Orlando, FL$147K321,423
- 4417 Sailor Ct Orlando, FL$196K321,704
- 4422 Sailor Ct Orlando, FL$147K321,444
- 4403 Seawater St Orlando, FL$207K421,859
- 4402 Seawater St Orlando, FL$184K32.51,964
- 4479 Yachtmans Ct Orlando, FL$200K321,731
- 3844 Landlubber St Orlando, FL$211K42.52,188
- 4408 Seawater St Orlando, FL$250K32.52,414
- 4428 Sailor Ct Orlando, FL$215K32.51,972
- 4485 Yachtmans Ct Orlando, FL$216K42.52,505
- 3838 Landlubber St Orlando, FL$239K42.52,159
- 4409 Seawater St Orlando, FL$209K32.51,972
- 4473 Yachtmans Ct Orlando, FL$214K43.52,228
- 4491 Yachtmans Ct Orlando, FL$176K321,626
- 3832 Landlubber St Orlando, FL$179K321,444
- Sailor Ct Orlando, FL$147K321,444
- 4332 Woodlynne Ln Orlando, FL$380K33.53,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.