4404 Washington Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 631086 beds, 2 baths, 2,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- 391 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 13034057
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1895
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 45780001600
- Zillow Home ID: 2983485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4404 Washington Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% lower than in Saint Louis, and 54.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
- 4400 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO$230K542,262
- 4406 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO$106K--12,106
- 4410 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO$315K--13,182
- 525 N Newstead Ave Saint Louis, MO$192K--2.51,970
- 521 N Newstead Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--11,970
- 519 N Newstead Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--11,970
- 524 N Newstead Ave Saint Louis, MO------2,480
- 522 N Newstead Ave Saint Louis, MO------2,480
- 4411 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO----52,904
- 4415 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO$306K--12,874
- 4368 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO$318K--14,280
- 4425 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO$371K--43,144
- 4425 Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO$264K------
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292