4405 Forest Haven Dr S, Jacksonville, FL 322573 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1556758244
- Zillow Home ID: 44566039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4405 Forest Haven Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunbeam market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 100.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 164.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunbeam home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunbeam home values.
- 4407 Sunnycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$198K422,743
- 4413 Forest Haven Dr S Jacksonville, FL$193K321,948
- 4414 Sunnycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$153K321,504
- 4415 Melwood Ct Jacksonville, FL$188K321,786
- 4402 Forest Haven Dr S Jacksonville, FL$185K322,034
- 4379 Walnut Bnd Jacksonville, FL$202K422,348
- 4420 Sunnycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$123K321,636
- 4410 Forest Haven Dr S Jacksonville, FL$181K321,873
- 4423 Melwood Ct Jacksonville, FL$182K321,711
- 10382 Walnut Bnd N Jacksonville, FL$121K32.51,880
- Melwood Ct Jacksonville, FL$182K321,711
- 4405 Sunnycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$157K421,945
- 4426 Sunnycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$186K42.51,964
- Walnut Bnd N Jacksonville, FL$182K321,730
- 10374 Walnut Bnd N Jacksonville, FL$182K321,730
- 4418 Forest Haven Dr S Jacksonville, FL$125K322,062
- 10360 Huntington Forest Blvd E Jacksonville, FL$198K422,118
- 10423 Windfern Ct S Jacksonville, FL$127K321,898
- 10379 Windfern Ct N Jacksonville, FL$198K321,918
- 10431 Windfern Ct S Jacksonville, FL$197K322,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!