A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 581 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $103,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Alhambra High, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Roofing \ Rolled, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14521171
- Zillow Home ID: 7720838
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $66-95K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 50% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 168.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
- 4205 N 48th Ave1 beds, 1 baths
1,439 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1954
|4411 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$87K||--||2||1,334|
|4401 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$83K||--||2||1,116|
|4415 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$81K||--||2||1,116|
|4345 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$87K||3||2||1,140|
|4402 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$98K||3||2||1,276|
|4406 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$90K||--||2||1,140|
|4346 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$90K||--||2||1,116|
|4421 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$78K||3||2||1,116|
|4341 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$81K||--||2||1,116|
|4342 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$89K||3||2||1,116|
|4410 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$89K||--||2||1,116|
|4335 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$86K||3||2||1,116|
|4425 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$86K||--||2||1,410|
|5035 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$98K||--||2||1,577|
|5033 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$88K||3||2||1,351|
|4336 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$101K||--||2||1,707|
|4331 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$118K||3||2||1,948|
|4431 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ||$73K||--||2||1,117|
|4332 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$89K||--||--||1,383|
|5029 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$86K||3||2||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!