4405 Vermont Ave, Alexandria, VA 223042 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,397 sqft
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $203,800
- Finished basement, 324 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 059.020528
- Zillow Home ID: 12034559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4405 Vermont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seminary Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Alexandria, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminary Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alexandria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminary Hill home values.
- 129 S Ingram St Alexandria, VA$334K321,512
- 4407 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$317K21864
- 127 S Ingram St Alexandria, VA$321K21864
- 4409 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$317K--1864
- 125 S Ingram St Alexandria, VA$315K--1864
- 123 S Ingram St Alexandria, VA$319K--1864
- 4406 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$318K21.5864
- 4404 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$305K--1864
- 4408 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$304K--1864
- 4402 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$327K--11,172
- 4410 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$321K21864
- 121 S Ingram St Alexandria, VA$311K--1864
- 4400 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$323K211,164
- 4412 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$314K--1864
- 128 S Ingram St Alexandria, VA$322K--1864
- 112 S Iris St Alexandria, VA$312K--1864
- 110 S Iris St Alexandria, VA$307K22864
- 119 S Ingram St Alexandria, VA$314K--1864
- 4328 Vermont Ave Alexandria, VA$339K21864
- 114 S Iris St Alexandria, VA$317K--2864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.