4406 Lake Summer Pl, Moseley, VA 231205 beds, 4 baths, 4,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $1,125,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 693 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,211 sqft
- Parcel #: 711685471500000
- Zillow Home ID: 65197538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4406 Lake Summer Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.1% less than in Moseley, and 16.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moseley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23120 home values.
- 4413 Lake Summer Pl Moseley, VA--------
- 4400 Lake Summer Pl Moseley, VA$373K543,856
- 4421 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$343K42.52,606
- 4415 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$403K523,467
- 4427 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$421K63.54,032
- 4401 Lake Summer Pl Moseley, VA--543,936
- 4409 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$343K432,789
- 4439 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$465K53.53,783
- 4240 Hunters Ridge Dr Moseley, VA$416K32.53,734
- 4401 Otterdale Rd Moseley, VA$359K533,780
- 4420 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$386K53.53,824
- 4501 Starlee Dr Moseley, VA$415K53.53,920
- 4426 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$396K42.53,932
- 4403 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$441K54.54,333
- 4402 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$364K53.53,214
- 4507 Starlee Dr Moseley, VA$454K54.54,656
- 4432 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$496K53.55,121
- 4241 Hunters Ridge Dr Moseley, VA--42.52,297
- 4431 Otterdale Rd Moseley, VA$354K43.52,885
- 4441 Otterdale Rd Moseley, VA$192K321,448
Nearby Schools in Moseley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292