4406 River Rd NW, Washington, DC 200163 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $675,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Central Air, 1-car garage, finished basement; modern attic with skylight
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,718 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1585 0032
- Zillow Home ID: 439491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4406 River Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In American University Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.2% less than in Washington, and 77.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help American University Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or American University Park home values.
- 4410 River Rd NW Washington, DC$1.02M32.52,092
- 4816 44th St NW Washington, DC$1.31M33.52,490
- 4418 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$1.17M432,451
- 4812 44th St NW Washington, DC$913K32.51,704
- 4808 44th St NW Washington, DC$872K32.51,488
- 4411 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$917K42.51,676
- 4422 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$820K321,352
- 4804 44th St NW Washington, DC$1.25M42.52,536
- 4415 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$1.11M33.52,138
- 4401 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$1.4M53.53,200
- 4426 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$1.32M542,972
- 4407 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$773K41.51,630
- 4419 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$1.01M322,115
- 4401 River Rd NW Washington, DC$815K32.51,380
- 4401 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$1.46M33.52,619
- 4423 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$1.33M533,138
- 4323 River Rd NW Washington, DC$773K421,964
- 4430 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$1.23M532,052
- 4350 River Rd NW Washington, DC$721K321,081
- 4348 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$1.37M443,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.