- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4408 Aukai Ave, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 2 baths, 1,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: May 2011 for $1,700,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350140110000
- Zillow Home ID: 610918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4408 Aukai Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29% greater than in Honolulu, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waialae-Kahala home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4420 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.37M------
- 4418 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.88M332,616
- 525 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$4.15M345,214
- 4411 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.86M431,858
- 512 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.9M533,058
- 520 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.36M542,895
- 4401 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2M63.53,078
- 508 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.84M322
- 4420 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.18M42.52,841
- 528 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.2M53.53,121
- 4399 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.55M44.53,871
- 533 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$4.19M454,994
- 516 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$3.15M44.54,915
- 4395 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.13M542,416
- Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.47M554,424
- 538 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.8M431,999
- 4388 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.93M332,194
- 539 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.14M432,936
- 4433 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.68M34.54,993
- 529 Ahina St Honolulu, HI$1.88M332,153
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.