4408 Falls Bridge DrAPT G, Baltimore, MD 21211
Sold on 1/8/13: $33,600
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:566 sq ft
- Lot:566 sqft
- Year Built:1967
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $33,600
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room
- Days on Zillow339
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #3574 015J
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36485174
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$43,684||$38K – $51K||-$2,850||$77||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$974/mo||$711 – $1.2K/mo||+$43||$1.72||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Medfield home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.4% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Medfield homes, this home is valued 66% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Medfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 41.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Medfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Medfield home values.
Neighborhood for 4408 Falls Bridge Drive APT G
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Medfield Heights Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.2 mi
- Frederick Douglass High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Garrison Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.5 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.7 mi
- Forest Park High (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visua... (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 3.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005