4408 SE 8th St, Des Moines, IA 503152 beds, 1 bath, 729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 172 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $44,500
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 431545
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 729 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 12006949000000
- Zillow Home ID: 821073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4408 Se 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% lower than in Des Moines, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park home values.
- 4400 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$89K311,160
- 4414 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$62K21720
- 4420 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$91K21720
- 4322 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$123K--11,056
- 4424 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$100K21660
- 4407 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$94K31960
- 4316 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$147K321,106
- 4413 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$93K31960
- 4401 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$111K41.5816
- 4419 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$94K31960
- 4313 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$113K31960
- 4423 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$93K31960
- 4310 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$65K21768
- 4415 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$71K21660
- 4307 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$94K31912
- 4409 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$66K21720
- 4429 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$110K32960
- 800 E Emma Ave Des Moines, IA$59K11432
- 4401 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$67K21720
- 4301 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$123K32816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292