4408 Windsor Ridge Dr, Irving, TX 750385 beds, 6 baths, 5,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 526 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2006
- Price/sqft: $198
- MLS #: 12160049
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 816 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,638 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 326041100A0030000
- Zillow Home ID: 27118623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4408 Windsor Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.3% greater than in Irving, and 63.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irving.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4404 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$1.19M54.55,679
- 4412 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$1.87M56.59,158
- 4416 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$1.11M55.55,912
- 4401 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$2.18M51010,741
- 4405 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$930K455,082
- 4400 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$2.33M467,855
- 4409 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$940K44.55,308
- 4500 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$1.54M55.55,831
- 4413 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$951K44.55,589
- 4504 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$1.19M586,186
- 4417 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$913K55.55,063
- 4513 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX--------
- 4517 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$1.1M53.56,062
- 4762 Byron Cir Irving, TX$1.48M555,805
- 4421 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$1.14M546,512
- 4516 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$2.77M75.59,477
- 4505 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$716K465,583
- 4509 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX$743K444,168
- 4768 Byron Cir Irving, TX$2.25M56.57,473
- 4513 Windsor Ridge Dr Irving, TX--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!