441-445 5th Ave#19-A, NEW YORK, NY 10016
Sold on 3/7/11: $772,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1011
- Parcel #08691077
- # Stories33.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31505631
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$809,970||$713K – $891K||+$28,634||$1,155||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,554/mo||$2.7K – $4.2K/mo||-$63||$5.07||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Murray Hill home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole. Among Murray Hill homes, this home is valued 13.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Murray Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.2% greater than in New York, and 88.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Murray Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 441-445 5th Avenue #19-A
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Repertory Company High School for Theat... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- P.S. 116 Mary Lindley Murray (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Satellite Academy High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Professional Performing Arts High (assigned) 6-12 0.7 mi
- Baruch College Campus High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- School of the Future High (assigned) 6-12 0.8 mi
- Business of Sports School (assigned) 9-10 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005