441 Fenley Ave, San Jose, CA 951175 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $608,500
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 288 sqft
- Tennis Court
- 441 Fenley Drive, San Jose, CA 95117 Wow !!! MUST SEE !! Don't miss this remodeled single family ho
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 30334040
- Zillow Home ID: 19608170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 441 Fenley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% less than in San Jose, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,161 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 433 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$664K311,065
- 451 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$1.6M63.53,237
- 425 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$688K311,095
- 461 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$591K311,107
- 440 Ardis Ave San Jose, CA$872K431,810
- 432 Ardis Ave San Jose, CA$693K311,032
- 448 Ardis Ave San Jose, CA$755K311,356
- 424 Ardis Ave San Jose, CA$991K332,688
- 456 Ardis Ave San Jose, CA$1.68M44.53,700
- 471 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$699K321,342
- 417 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$666K31960
- 440 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$779K421,672
- 432 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$707K311,200
- 450 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$790K31.51,500
- 464 Ardis Ave San Jose, CA$868K42.51,801
- 424 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$833K321,850
- 416 Ardis Ave San Jose, CA$680K311,095
- 460 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$799K531,840
- 409 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$851K32--
- 409 Fenley Ave San Jose, CA$849K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.