441 Nautilus St, La Jolla, CA 920371 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Charming one bedroom cottage duplex in a quiet courtyard setting at Windansea Beach. Remodeled with ceramic tile floor throughout. High-grade Berber carpet in the bedroom. Newer energy efficient windows. Stylish bathroom vanity. Full size washer and dryer in unit. One car garage.
-Stove/Oven -Refrigerator -Washer -Dryer -Living room -Cable-ready -Double pane windows -Yard -Detached Garage
-Small building -One block from the beach
$1,525 Deposit. One Year Lease. Cat Considered with Additional Deposit. Download our Rental Application: www.westernhills1.com
- Single Family
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2110981108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 441 Nautilus Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.5% higher than in San Diego, and 5.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 437 Nautilus St # 443 La Jolla, CA$1.65M------
- 429-433 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$2.34M----3,192
- 447-449 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$2.05M----2,140
- 440-442 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$760K22966
- 436 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$756K22966
- 423-425 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$1.36M431,754
- 437 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$636K11550
- 434 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$2.42M432,378
- 419 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$1.12M21960
- 417 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$944K211,000
- 426 Nautilus St # 434 La Jolla, CA$1.01M21700
- 418-420 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$1.32M------
- 409 Nautilus St # 415 La Jolla, CA$1.11M------
- 434-436 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$1.25M32620
- 422 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$2.29M33.52,250
- 424 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$4.25M43.53,205
- 426 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$2.13M342,270
- 414-416 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$870K221,010
- 440 Bonair St # 446 La Jolla, CA$1.59M------
- 420 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$879K21832
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292