- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- 74 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,152 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1998 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- MLS #: 4403757
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Basement \ Full, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, Flood Zone \ No, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Sewer \ Public, Foundation \ Stone, Roof \ Membrane, LotDescription \ Fenced, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, LotDescription \ City Lot, Exterior \ Aluminum, Roof \ Slate, Style \ Historic Vintage, WaterHeater \ Gas-Natural, Construction \ Existing, LotDescription \ Near Bus\Shuttle, Number Stories \ 2, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Softwood, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Family Room Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R 0533048000
- Zillow Home ID: 12654313
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110K-3.04M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 05401 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Burlington as a whole. Among 05401 homes, this home is 3.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% lower than in Burlington, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 05401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 05401 home values.
|433 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||--||--||--|
|445 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||2||1||1,144|
|433-435 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||4||2.5||2,120|
|429 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||2||1||1,200|
|451 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||3||--||1,338|
|423-425 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||4||4||2,816|
|112 Howard St Burlington, VT||--||2||1||1,025|
|118 Howard St Burlington, VT||--||3||2||1,902|
|120 Howard St Burlington, VT||--||2||1||964|
|423 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||--||--||--|
|421 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||3||1.5||1,400|
|407 S Winooski Ave Burlington, VT||--||4||3||1,456|
|106 Howard St Burlington, VT||--||3||3||2,002|
|405 S Winooski Ave Burlington, VT||--||4||2.5||1,776|
|415 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||3||1.5||1,390|
|117 1/2 Howard St Burlington, VT||--||6||3||2,988|
|417 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||4||1.5||1,481|
|102 Howard St Burlington, VT||--||3||1.5||1,433|
|399 S Winooski Ave Burlington, VT||--||3||4||2,355|
|389 Saint Paul St Burlington, VT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!