441 Shawmut Ave UNIT 4, Boston, MA 021181 bed, 1 bath, 785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1851
- HOA Fee: $273
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $537,000
- Price/sqft: $684
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Window AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,STYLE \ Rowhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 785 sqft
- Parcel #: W:09 P:00432 S:008
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59184072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 441 Shawmut Avenue UNIT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 439 Shawmut Ave APT 1 Boston, MA$465K11762
- 439 Shawmut Ave APT 2 Boston, MA$491K11653
- 439 Shawmut Ave APT 3 Boston, MA$489K11682
- 439 Shawmut Ave APT 4 Boston, MA$499K11714
- 439 Shawmut Ave APT 5 Boston, MA$490K11781
- 439 Shawmut Ave APT 6 Boston, MA$509K11.5797
- 443 Shawmut Ave APT 5 Boston, MA$498K21700
- 443 Shawmut Ave APT 2 Boston, MA$521K11--
- 445 Shawmut Ave APT 5 Boston, MA--------
- 437 Shawmut Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.09M421,401
- 437 Shawmut Ave Boston, MA$349K21.51,245
- 441 Shawmut Ave UNIT 3 Boston, MA$475K11675
- 441 Shawmut Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA$513K11768
- 441 Shawmut Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.32M41.52,000
- 46 W Newton St APT B Boston, MA$1.08M11--
- 46 W Newton St APT 3 Boston, MA$514K11--
- 46 W Newton St APT 18 Boston, MA$525KStudio1600
- 46 W Newton St APT 16 Boston, MA$568K11--
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292