4410 E 79th St, Indianapolis, IN 462505 beds, 4.5 baths, 7,119 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $724,900
- Finished basement, 2428 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 609 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,119 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 490220128018000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1240193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4410 E 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 4366 E 79th St Indianapolis, IN$1.29M366,498
- 4514 E 79th St Indianapolis, IN$588K544,544
- 7835 Providence Cir Indianapolis, IN$294K31.52,478
- 4400 E 80th St Indianapolis, IN$377K42.53,830
- 4350 E 79th St Indianapolis, IN$1.4M799,577
- 4461 E 79th St Indianapolis, IN$241K312,075
- 7827 Providence Cir Indianapolis, IN$330K41.52,748
- 4510 E 80th St Indianapolis, IN$370K42.52,770
- 7834 Providence Cir Indianapolis, IN$407K43.54,266
- 4331 Wythe Ln Indianapolis, IN$1.58M--5.57,008
- 4531 E 80th St Indianapolis, IN$222K3--1,442
- 4525 E 79th St Indianapolis, IN$292K31.53,204
- 7840 Pineview Ct Indianapolis, IN$448K422,803
- 7819 Providence Cir Indianapolis, IN$274K41.52,000
- 4430 E 80th St Indianapolis, IN$337K41.52,737
- 7826 Providence Cir Indianapolis, IN$412K433,138
- 4620 E 80th St Indianapolis, IN$282K3--2,270
- 4260 E 79th St Indianapolis, IN$1.12M46.57,002
- 7818 Providence Cir Indianapolis, IN$589K54.56,383
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.