- Lot: 1.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 426 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,740 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $749,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 08569251
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Foundation \ Concrete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ W (West), 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Addtl Room 2 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 3 Level \ 2nd Level, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Water \ Well-Private, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Lower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Other, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Loft, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Other, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, Equipment \ TV-Dish, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Heat\Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Attic \ Unfinished, Frequency \ Annual, Style Of House \ Traditional, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Lower, Addtl Room 6 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Exercise Rm, Addtl Room 7 Name \ Mud, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 4 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 3 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Equipment \ Radon Mitigation System(s), Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Other, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Exercise Room, Additional Rooms \ Mud Room, Garage Ownership \ Owned
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 5,417 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1426253004
- Zillow Home ID: 72605874
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $395-560K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60012 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Prairie Grove as a whole. Among 60012 homes, this home is 186.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 292% higher than in Prairie Grove, and 2140% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prairie Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60012 home values.
|4406 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$540K||4||4.5||4,000|
|4416 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$881K||5||6||5,869|
|4416 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$476K||--||--||--|
|4320 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$641K||4||3.5||4,500|
|3472 Meadowlark Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$661K||4||5.5||5,427|
|3466 Meadowlark Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$688K||5||5.5||6,000|
|4314 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$616K||4||--||3,884|
|4409 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$677K||4||--||4,409|
|4415 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$627K||4||--||3,871|
|4405 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$790K||5||4.5||5,045|
|4343 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||$629K||4||3.5||3,811|
|4315 Woodland Holw Crystal Lake, IL||--||--||--||--|
|3319 Arbor Ln Prairie Grove, IL||--||Studio||--||--|
|3473 Meadowlark Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$624K||4||--||4,036|
|3409 Arbor Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$628K||4||3.5||4,219|
|3311 Arbor Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$642K||5||4||4,447|
|3467 Meadowlark Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$732K||4||4||3,732|
|3479 Meadowlark Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$681K||4||--||4,544|
|3494 Meadowlark Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$628K||4||4||4,400|
|3311 Arbor Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$508K||5||3.5||4,300|
Nearby Schools in Prairie Grove
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Prairie Ridge High (assigned)9-123.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.