4411-4415 Tonawanda Creek Rd, NY 141206 beds, 3 baths, 2,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 19.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 271
- Parcel #: 2932001770000003006000
- Zillow Home ID: 31478530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4411-4415 Tonawanda Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.4% less than in Buffalo Metro, and 87% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
Nearby Schools in Amherst
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292