4412 Conway Gardens Rd, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,777 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $219,900
- Price/sqft: $119
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 575 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 082330711206471
- Zillow Home ID: 46084974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4412 Conway Gardens Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% greater than in Conway, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Conway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 3419 Eubanks Ave Orlando, FL$128K311,559
- 3390 Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$203K522,103
- Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$203K522,103
- 3415 Eubanks Ave Orlando, FL$205K321,561
- 3380 Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$218K521,905
- 3402 Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$144K321,388
- 4179 Conway Gardens Rd Orlando, FL$807K444,566
- 3370 Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$228K321,780
- 3409 Eubanks Ave Orlando, FL$443K42.52,805
- 3401 Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$241K321,650
- 3312 Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$131K311,048
- 4420 Conway Gardens Rd Orlando, FL$294K443,059
- 4425 Conway Gardens Rd Orlando, FL$209K42.51,968
- 3416 Werber St Orlando, FL$149K321,392
- 3412 Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$206K32.51,461
- 3412 Werber St Orlando, FL$154K321,587
- 4225 Conway Gardens Rd Orlando, FL$288K42.52,320
- 3407 Pershing Ave Orlando, FL$200K321,846
- 3401 Eubanks Ave Orlando, FL$234K532,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!