- Lot: 9,234 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 292 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,156 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 571346
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 240 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Land Use \ Subdivided, Exterior Features \ Fenced Backyard, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Special Notes \ None, Property Type \ RS, Roof \ Pitched, Appliances \ Cooktop-Gas, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Vacant Property Y\N \ Yes, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Construction \ Stucco, Interior Features \ Dining Rm, Finance Considered \ VA, Exterior Features \ Storage, Measured \ Other, Appliances \ Disposal, Interior Features \ 2+ Living Areas, Landscape \ Front and Back, Windows And Treatments \ Mini Blinds, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Cooling \ Refrigerated, Street Type \ Lane, Zoning \ R3A, Interior Features \ Alarm System, Windows And Treatments \ Shutters, Style \ 2 Story, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Interior Features \ Loft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: N42599904502050
- Zillow Home ID: 66984429
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Hills home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for El Paso as a whole. Among North Hills homes, this home is 80.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% lower than in El Paso, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
|4408 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$239K||5||3||2,723|
|4416 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$232K||4||2.5||2,456|
|4404 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$283K||4||3||3,163|
|4420 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$225K||4||2.5||2,431|
|4429 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$207K||4||4||2,554|
|11356 Stanley Green Way El Paso, TX||$416K||3||2.5||4,729|
|4424 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$194K||4||2||2,451|
|4428 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$173K||4||2||2,064|
|4400 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$237K||4||2||2,524|
|4405 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$211K||4||2.5||2,471|
|11352 Stanley Green Way El Paso, TX||$226K||3||2||2,233|
|4409 Loma Clara Ct El Paso, TX||$146K||4||2||1,708|
|4433 Loma Suave Ln El Paso, TX||$183K||4||2||2|
|4405 Loma Clara Ct El Paso, TX||$125K||3||2||1,299|
|4413 Loma Clara Ct El Paso, TX||$135K||3||2||1,540|
|4401 Loma Clara Ct El Paso, TX||$132K||3||2||1,292|
|4417 Loma Clara Ct El Paso, TX||$132K||3||2||1,448|
|11348 Stanley Green Way El Paso, TX||$206K||3||2||2,037|
|4209 Loma Clara Ct El Paso, TX||$260K||5||3||2,492|
|11360 Stanley Green Way El Paso, TX||$328K||5||4||3,345|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.