4413 Murphy St, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1892
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: 1120 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 2270188000
- Zillow Home ID: 14987626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4413 Murphy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30815 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% greater than in Hephzibah, and 79.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30815 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hephzibah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30815 home values.
- 4409 Murphy St Hephzibah, GA$61K311,368
- 4418 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA$58K311,283
- 2520 Academy St Hephzibah, GA$150K323,464
- 4416 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA$71K21896
- 4424 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA$123K413,598
- 4414 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA--------
- 4410 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA$174K333,306
- 4421 Murphy St Hephzibah, GA$93K322,022
- 2554 Highway 88 Hephzibah, GA$111K222,478
- 2550 Ga Highway 88 Hephzibah, GA--32.52,394
- 4430 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA$121K322,454
- 4415 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA$83K321,508
- 4411 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA$139K322,636
- 4427 Murphy St Hephzibah, GA$114K32.52,456
- 2558 Highway 88 Hephzibah, GA$127K321,900
- 4434 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA$55K31.51,156
- 4413 Reynolds St Hephzibah, GA--------
- 4428 Murphy St Hephzibah, GA--------
- 2515 Church St Hephzibah, GA$54K21866
- 2562 Ga Highway 88 Hephzibah, GA----0.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!