- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4414 Decatur St, Philadelphia, PA 191362 beds, 1 bath, 875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $119,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 875 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 651211800
- Zillow Home ID: 10573297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4414 Decatur Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 30.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4412 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$96K----875
- 4416 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$93K21875
- 4410 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$75K----875
- 4418 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$91K----875
- 4420 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$97K----875
- 4422 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$119K----875
- 4400 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$267K633,264
- 4424 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$120K----875
- 4426 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$160K----1,824
- 7811 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$228K----1,350
- 4324 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$156K411,792
- 4322 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$174K----1,440
- 7805 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$187K321,260
- 4320 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$169K----1,440
- 7824 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$125K31.51,120
- 7822 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$110K321,120
- 4318 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$139K----1,440
- 7820 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$103K311,120
- 7821 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.