4414 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd, Portland, OR 972113 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $382,500
- Price/sqft: $166
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 780 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,308 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R309779
- Zillow Home ID: 53988851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4414 Ne Cesar E Chavez Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beaumont-Wilshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82% lower than in Portland, and 87.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beaumont-Wilshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beaumont-Wilshire home values.
- 4404 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$396K421,713
- 4424 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$341K21918
- 4323 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd # 0 Portland, OR$509K422,900
- 4354 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$388K311,698
- 4432 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$362K221,028
- 4415 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$456K422,554
- 4344 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$344K311,293
- 4425 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$304K21787
- 4403 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$375K321,484
- 4440 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$350K311,211
- 4353 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$371K312,258
- 4435 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$526K312,852
- 4334 NE 39th Ave Portland, OR--31.51,823
- 4334 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$521K322,835
- 4345 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$453K312,332
- 4415 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$457K432,336
- 4448 NE 39th Ave Portland, OR--221,143
- 4448 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$442K322,286
- 4425 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$547K332,076
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.