4414 Newtown RdAPT 1B, Astoria, NY 11103
Sold on 2/28/12: $239,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow650
- Parcel #00709002800044014000001B
- Zillow Home ID113197759
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$271,420||$228K – $326K||-$1,910||--||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,718/mo||$1.5K – $2K/mo||+$32||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Astoria home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.7% less than in New York, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Astoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
Neighborhood for 4414 Newtown Road APT 1B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- I.S. 10 Horace Greeley (assigned) 6-8 0.1 mi
- P.S. 70 (assigned) PK-5 0.2 mi
- Academy for Careers In Television and F... (assigned) 9-11 1.2 mi
- Long Island City High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Aviation Career and Technical High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Queens Vocational and Technical High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Newcomers High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005