4415 David Cox Rd, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,389 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $152,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Bedroom, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,389 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04309439
- Zillow Home ID: 80468649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4415 David Cox Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 145.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.9% higher than in Charlotte, and 503% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl home values.
- 4411 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$149K32.52,115
- 4419 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$148K331,815
- 4423 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$177K32.52,190
- 4346 Clymer Ct Charlotte, NC$169K422,085
- 4342 Clymer Ct Charlotte, NC$161K3--1,676
- 4407 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$150K321,886
- 4423 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$165K32.52,190
- 4400 Clymer Ct Charlotte, NC$163K42.52,070
- 4338 Clymer Ct Charlotte, NC$190K42.52,934
- 4404 Clymer Ct Charlotte, NC$185K42.52,772
- 4403 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$165K42.52,389
- 4427 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 4412 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$183K32.51,800
- 6600 Redbridge Trl Charlotte, NC$161K32.51,460
- 4334 Clymer Ct Charlotte, NC$196K42.52,966
- 4408 Clymer Ct Charlotte, NC$197K42.53,362
- 6424 Lanzerac Manor Dr Charlotte, NC$162K42.52,224
- 6608 Redbridge Trl Charlotte, NC$182K321,911
- Clymer Ct Charlotte, NC$126K------
- 4404 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$178K421,689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.