4415 SE 48th Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 3 baths, 2,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $431,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: R206114
- Zillow Home ID: 53902206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4415 Se 48th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Creston-Kenilworth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% less than in Portland, and 59.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Creston-Kenilworth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Creston-Kenilworth home values.
- 4425 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$344K312,188
- 4405 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$278K21870
- 4435 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$386K312,164
- 4345 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$325K31.51,509
- 4420 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$283K21858
- 4333 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$286K321,200
- 4424 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$371K312,147
- 4412 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$340K211,655
- 4430 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$309K221,200
- 4346 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$304K22962
- 4723 SE Holgate Blvd Portland, OR$263K21768
- 4729 SE Holgate Blvd Portland, OR$329K321,685
- 4323 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$361K312,194
- 4715 SE Holgate Blvd Portland, OR$329K422,172
- 4328 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$368K322,194
- 4414 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$294K311,204
- 4404 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$336K211,700
- 4426 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$273K21808
- 4346 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$296K22898
- 4436 SE 48th Ave Portland, OR$380K322,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!