- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $347,550
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 1400 sqft
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Sauna, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ L, Living room location \ L, Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3685900060
- Zillow Home ID: 48888134
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Eastgate home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 6% increase for Bellevue as a whole. Among Eastgate homes, this home is valued 53% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 59.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastgate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% higher than in Bellevue, and 13.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastgate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastgate home values.
|4429 167th Pl SE Bellevue, WA||$725K||3||2.25||2,900|
|4415 167TH Pl SE Bellevue, WA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4414 167th Ave SE Bellevue, WA||$579K||4||2.75||2,390|
|4428 167th Ave SE Bellevue, WA||$670K||4||2.75||2,680|
|16707 SE 44th St Bellevue, WA||$761K||3||1.75||2,390|
|16726 SE 45th St Bellevue, WA||$757K||4||2.5||2,930|
|16714 SE 45th St Bellevue, WA||$474K||3||1.75||1,770|
|16732 SE 45th St Bellevue, WA||$544K||5||3||2,050|
|4426 167th Pl SE Bellevue, WA||$690K||3||2.5||2,940|
|4440 167th Ave SE Bellevue, WA||$807K||4||3.25||2,950|
|16716 SE 44th St Bellevue, WA||$638K||3||1.75||2,240|
|4416 167th Pl SE Bellevue, WA||$759K||5||3||3,444|
|4406 167th Pl SE Bellevue, WA||$705K||4||2.25||2,740|
|16730 SE 44th St Bellevue, WA||$1.15M||5||4||4,570|
|16706 SE 44th St Bellevue, WA||$915K||5||2.5||3,490|
|16740 SE 45th St Bellevue, WA||$563K||5||1.75||2,450|
|16740 SE 44th St Bellevue, WA||$647K||5||2.75||2,410|
|4510 167th Ave SE Bellevue, WA||$772K||4||2.5||2,850|
|4510 167th Ave SE Bellevue, WA||$773K||4||2.5||2,850|
|4336 167th Ave SE Bellevue, WA||$1.62M||5||5.25||6,385|
Nearby Schools in Bellevue
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!