This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,825 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 995 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 19X14
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 10X11
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 13x11
- Appliances \ Full Size
- Are Pets Allowed \ Case By Case Basis
- Bedroom Description \ All Bedrooms Up
- Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 2nd Floor
- Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 10x10
- Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure
- Energy Features \ Attic Vents
- Energy Features \ Digital Program Thermostat
- Energy Features \ HVAC>13 SEER
- Energy Features \ Insulated\Low-E windows
- Energy Features \ Insulation - Batt
- Energy Features \ Insulation - Blown Cellulose
- Exterior Description \ Fenced
- Gameroom Dimensions \ 20x20
- Gameroom Up
- Geo Market Area \ Rice Military\Washington Corridor
- Heating System Description \ Zoned
- Interior Features \ Alarm System - Owned
- Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Interior Features \ Drapes\Curtains\Window Cover
- Interior Features \ Fire\Smoke Alarm
- Interior Features \ High Ceiling
- Interior Features \ Hollywood Bath
- Kitchen Dimensions \ 8x15
- Legal Description \ LT 2 BLK 1 MAGNOLIA GROVE HOMES
- Legal Subdivision \ MAGNOLIA GROVE
- List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease
- Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot
- Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District
- Prop Type \ Rental
- Range Type \ Gas Range
- SqFt Source \ Appraisal District
- Status \ Active
- Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House
- Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description \ Public Water
- Year Built Source \ Appraisal District
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,162 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1288470010002
- Zillow Home ID: 84038062
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Washington Avenue Coalition - Memorial Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Avenue Coalition - Memorial Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% lower than in Houston, and 31.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington Avenue Coalition - Memorial Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Avenue Coalition - Memorial Park home values.
|4415 Feagan St Houston, TX||$490K||3||2.5||2,243|
|4419 Feagan St Houston, TX||$517K||3||3||2,423|
|4419 Feagan St Houston, TX||$430K||3||2.5||2,350|
|4413 Feagan St Houston, TX||$499K||3||2.5||2,280|
|326 Patterson St Houston, TX||$399K||3||3.5||2,070|
|330 Patterson St Houston, TX||$395K||3||3.5||2,070|
|4411 Feagan St Houston, TX||$494K||3||3||2,270|
|322 Patterson St Houston, TX||$435K||3||4||2,070|
|330 Patterson St Houston, TX||$406K||3||3.5||2,150|
|326 Patterson St Houston, TX||$411K||3||3.5||2,150|
|4418 Dickson St Houston, TX||$581K||3||2.5||3,086|
|322 Patterson St Houston, TX||$411K||3||3.5||2,150|
|4420 Dickson St Houston, TX||$481K||3||2.5||2,350|
|4416 Dickson St Houston, TX||$503K||3||2||2,270|
|4409 Feagan St Houston, TX||$439K||3||3||2,288|
|318 Patterson St Houston, TX||$426K||3||3.5||2,070|
|318 Patterson St Houston, TX||$414K||3||3.5||2,150|
|4414 Dickson St Houston, TX||$506K||3||2.5||2,323|
|314 Patterson St Houston, TX||$415K||3||3.5||2,150|
|4410 Feagan St APT A Houston, TX||$400K||3||3.5||2,156|
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.