4417 Williams Ave W, Seattle, WA 981992 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $384
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Parcel #: 2770605944
- Zillow Home ID: 48825252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4417 Williams Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 4427 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$746K42.52,700
- 4413 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$726K32.51,630
- 4411 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$595K62.52,700
- 4428 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$668K32.252,050
- 4405 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$413K311,180
- 4401 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$529K41.751,570
- 4415 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$930K----3,040
- 4431 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$623K32.51,660
- 4435 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$390K21850
- 4425 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$624K411,950
- 4439 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$388K411,070
- 4419 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$398K311,070
- 4443 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$342K21720
- 4415 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$376K31980
- 4445 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$660K32.52,000
- 4255 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$650K222,030
- 4254 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$633K31.752,040
- 4803 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$681K422,860
- 2804 W Jameson St Seattle, WA$526K311,210
- 2810 W Jameson St Seattle, WA$478K21.751,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.